Title: Installer - Full Time (Permanent)
Salary Rate: $25 - $35 per hour
Sign Nation, located in Newmarket Ontario is a leading custom manufacturer of signs & architectural products, for businesses across Canada.
We have an immediate opening available for a full-time permanent Installer to join our team of dedicated professionals. This opportunity is best suited for an experienced, independent, reliable, and highly motivated individual.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English language).
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow through on specific instructions are critical
- Must take accountability for their workmanship, and ensure that the highest quality assurance standards are being implemented throughout each and every job they perform.
- Personable – able to speak with clients & co-workers in a courteous and professional manner on behalf of the company.
- Ability to lift materials – 50 lbs or more
- Experience installing signage, and fixtures and working with vinyl.
- Experience with aerial lifts - (Essential to have fall arrest certification, or be willing to take it)
- Clean driving record with valid G class license.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work tasks are done correctly and on time.
- The workweek is Monday to Friday and the right candidate needs to be flexible in terms of hours of availability for work schedules. Evening availably is a requirement.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Installing signs, vinyl, and fixtures on-site and customers' location
- Maintain adequate material, hardware, and consumable supplies in the van.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot / problem solve during unanticipated situations.
- General shop/vehicle organization and cleanup / regular maintenance of fabrication tools.
- Go on installation, maintenance, repair, or removal of various types of fixtures and signage.
- Responsible for ensuring that all site checks & installations are conducted thoroughly and accurately.
- Knowledge of proper fasteners to use with different substrates. (Construction knowledge)
- Learn to interpret and follow the information provided within installation drawings and location plans to ensure the safe and accurate mounting of signage materials.
- Clean up any debris from the worksite after installation.
- Travel (using company vehicles) to various locations to conduct site checks and installations as required.
- Accurately document and report relevant information from designated sign locations back to the main office.
- Wear appropriate weather and safety gear and follow all safety procedures.
- Experience with aerial lifts – (Essential to have fall arrest and WHMIS certification. Training will be provided to obtain this certification.)
- Comprehend maps to get to locations efficiently
This position has the potential to grow into a supervisory role for an individual that shows a genuine desire and capability to succeed.
If the above description aligns with your work ethic and career goals, we invite you to apply at the link below.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.