Title: Lead Sign Installer - Full Time (Permanent)
Salary Rate: $60,000 - $80,000
Sign Nation, located in Newmarket Ontario is a leading custom manufacturer of signs & architectural products, for businesses across Canada.
We are currently seeking a full-time Lead Installer to oversee our team of Installers.
Under the supervision of the Owner, the duties and responsibilities of the Lead Installer include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversees the team of installers executing installations, maintenance, repairs, or removals of various types of fixtures and signages.
- Interprets and follows the information provided within installation drawings and location plans to ensure the safe and accurate mounting of signage materials.
- Travels using company vehicles to various locations to ensure that all site check installations are conducted thoroughly and accurately.
- Operates shop machinery to manufacture signage as required.
- Weeds and masks vinyl to properly apply to substrates.
- Effectively troubleshoots problems during unanticipated situations; and
- Accurately documents and reports relevant information from designated site locations back to the main office.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of experience installing signs, vinyl, and fixtures.
- Proof of a clean driving record with a valid G class license.
- Familiarity with project management and prior experience leading a team.
- Valid Fall Arrest Certification or willingness to become certified.
- Possess construction knowledge such as proper fasteners to use with different substrates.
- Experience with aerial lifts.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Ability to work in a variety of settings including outdoor work environments for long periods of time, exposed to all weather conditions as needed.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow specific instructions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, personable to communicate with a variety of individuals in a courteous and professional manner.
- Accountable for producing work that adheres to the highest quality assurance standards; and
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
The position offers a competitive employment package and compensation commensurate with experience in a friendly and collaborative work environment. Sign Nation offers opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Sign Nation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information, check us out online at https://signnation.ca/